I noticed on line a opportunity to acquire a free skin cream product ,endorsed by a celebrity ,in this case Sally Field. They explain the reason it is free ,Because a Celebrity like Sally Field can afford to offer the sample free, I clicked on the link to receive the sample ,Which stated I need to pay shipping -I agreed.

Then all of a sudden a second product appeared, I thought at first this was strange ,But proceeded, I received both products ,thinking they were both free samples. I made the order approx 14 th sept 2017. After I had received the two items , I happened to check my bank account approx 10 to 12 days after receiving the goods .-And to my shock found out that two unauthorized direct debits had taken place On the 8th Oct and then the 11th Oct Total $ 280 .82 cents.

I reported this to my bank who quickly canceled my card and issued me with a new card, I receive a disability pension ,This has caused me hardship, I have written to the Company, Stating I will post back both products which are unused and they refuse to refund me My bank are also investigating the matter ,but have informed me ,the merchant bank has refused to refund my money. I have called them ,They state i agreed to the terms and conditions when i clicked the box to accept shipping costs on the free sample There practices are deceptive and misleading resulting in financial loss

Review about: Nova Skin Sciences Skin Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: This company needs to be deregistered by the authorities, Due to huge amount of consumer complaints, False advertising, False advertising those samples were not free, Full refund not given.

Comments